CampaignsSeek, Share and Walk so Kids Can Talk on May 1
This spring, Kids Help Phone invites you to Seek, Share and Walk to support young people in their moments of crisis or need.
Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO is Kids Help Phone's annual 5K walk, raising funds for Kids Help Phone's innovative e-mental health services that save and change lives across Canada. This year's Walk brings a return to "in-person" fundraising, with 17 locations hosting a physical event, in addition to virtual events in all 13 provinces/terriorties and in the United States. With more than 7,000 people involved, Walk so Kids Can Talk connects communities with purpose at each walk site and online.
A.K.A. New Media and raisin are thrilled to support this year's edition of Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO, powering the event with a newly-designed website and raisin best-in-class Peer-to-Peer fundraising tools.
Leveraging the purposeful design and development of A.K.A. New Media and the efficiencies of raisin's unique multi-city Multi-Pledge module, the new site inspires fundraisers for Kids Help Phone's signature event make a difference in the lives of young people across Canada:
- Re-design of Walk so Kids Can Talk site by A.K.A New Media, inspiring participation for this year's hybrid in-person and virtual event
- Event website powering multiple locations and Walk dates, with single participant login across cities and flexible giving options to donate to participants teams, cities or the event
- Technology to activate and enhance the event day experience through engaging activities for participants
- Concise registration process that captures key details from corporate sponsors
- Real-time leaderboards showcasing top fundraisers and top teams across the event and for key corporate teams that use raisin's Open API
- Effective, easy-to-use online fundraising and communications tools for fundraisers
"The team at A.K.A. New Media and raisin have been incredible partners. The website meets the complex needs of our event, while still ensuring donors and participants have a smooth experience from start to finish. We’re looking forward to furthering our work with A.K.A. New Media and raisin."
- Megan Philpot, Development Officer, Kids Help Phone
This year’s Walk takes place on May 1, and aims to raise $3,000,000.
Be part of the Walk in-person or virtually, so that Kids Help Phone can always be there for young people in their moments of crisis or need. Register, fundraise or donate today.