Mobileraisin Releases: New P2P Template, Mobile Volunteer Registration & More!
We are pleased to announce our fall release, which introduces an elegant and feature-rich web template for Pledge
(peer-to-peer) events, along with other exciting system updates.
New P2P Template
Harnessing the latest trends in web design and user experience, this feature-rich web template empowers you to create beautifully-branded event sites that amplify your organization’s mission. Out-of-the-box features include:
- Wide page width that is also responsive on tablet
- Elegant participant and teams page design
- An expanded Scoreboard Page that dynamically tracks top fundraisers, top teams and major donors
- New content page for increased communications
- Updated thermometer design
- New smart widgets tracking key stats for teams, participants and donations
Stand out by launching your next peer-to-peer event this new template!
Other notable features:
For more information about this product release or the raisin online fundraising system, reach out to Gus for a demo!
- Google reCaptcha control that can be enabled on an event-by-event basis to protect your sites from fraudulent activity
- Anti-scripting mechanisms on forms to prevent bots from attempting transactions
- The ability for volunteers to register on a mobile-friendly form
- Visa Checkout launched for The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Performance tuning and optimization to ensure speedy mobile sites, as well as minor bug fixes