AnnouncementsBig News for Big Peer-To-Peer Events!
Perfect for launching your next big event, Multi-Pledge is designed to power multiple groups under one branded campaign.
raisin Multi-Pledge is ideal for:
- National/Provincial campaigns with participant registration for multiple locations
- Peer-to-Peer initiatives across different organizations (e.g. schools, corporate offices or gyms)
- Events that employ ‘teams of teams’ or ‘groups’ (e.g. corporate, school or virtual challenges)
- Pledge events where groups of people fundraise for different causes (e.g. breast cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer, etc.)
Multi-Pledge in Action in 2015!
- Innovative interactive interface harnesses latest trends in social media design and user-experience.
- Leading-edge mobile-optimized solution for all constituents.
- One-click to Donate, Register and Login across all locations and groups.
- Enhanced communication tools at location, group and personal page levels, with real-time dashboards promoting participant achievements.
- Leadership thermometers promote real-time competition between top fundraisers, teams, groups, locations, industries, company schools, etc.
- New enhanced fundraising tools inspire and engage participants throughout event life cycle.
2015 Gutsy Walk
| This national bilingual event engages 7000 participants, across 70 communities to raise money for research and education. ‘It takes guts to make it stop!'
Kurling for Kids
| hosted 11 bonspiels across Quebec, to raise funds for both the Montreal Children's Hospital and the CHU Sainte-Justine Hospital foundations.
Power of Movement
| Canada’s largest yoga event, held virtually, at schools and studios across the country raises money for arthritis research. Experience the power of movement!
Push for Your Tush
| 2000 participants across nine Canadian locations are giving back to their communities by raising funds for Colon Cancer Canada.
Shave for the Brave
| Community-driven, this national event encourages local groups & individuals to host head shaves supporting young adults fighting cancer.
Kidney Walks | This spring, over 40 communities will come together for the Kidney Foundation of Canada’s annual walk to raise funds to help end kidney disease, a silent killer affecting 1 in 10 Canadians.
The Possibilities are Endless…
The ease of setting up events is a joy - grow your event, propel participation and expand your impact!
Contact us to learn more! Request a demo or check out some of our other modules, part of our leading online fundraising system!
Call For A Demo Today!